jazzahead ! is the annual industry gathering of the international jazz scene in Bremen, Germany. In 2019, 3,408 participants from 64 countries were registered.
jazzahead! connects the international scene since 2006. The participants of jazzahead! come from all areas of the scene such as: artists and promoters, bookers, labels, agencies, publishers, festival and club programmers, distributors, lobby institutions, associations, press and more.
• Via the global list of participants, which contains all exhibitors and professional participants, you can get in touch directly per text or video chat
• In the panels continuous interaction between the participants and speakers via chat, surveys and Q&As is possible
• Virtual 1:1 or group meetings, either by making appointments/contact beforehand or instant video calls
- Matchmaking & Networking
• Digital matchmaking between participants, based on the previously completed matchmaking criteria (groups/areas of interest, functions etc.) in their profiles
• Networking of participants before, during and after the digital event (opening and closing dates tba)
• Contact and documents/file exchange among each other via chat, scheduled video calls or direct video calls is possible
• 1:1 speed dating with automatic random assignment of another participant for a 1:1 video call, based on the matching criteria
• Live streaming of the jazzahead! showcase concerts and – in consideration of the time zone differences – on-demand videos of the performances on the next day on the platform