- To be a featured sponsor of a forward-thinking music leadership event
- To be seen by organizational leaders in live events, local music, international music, and industry strategy as a thought leader
We bring together diverse music leaders and creators online to learn and share from local community response, emergent solutions, and heroic efforts to support local artists, venues, creative communities, and support networks in the challenges of COVID-19 and our future transformations of music communities.
- Unique practices that may transfer to other areas
- Ways to learn between great ecosystems and communities of communities
- New combinations of business and community models – bridges beyond
- “After” – rebuilding and transforming in recovery and beyond
Three half-day forecastings, collaborating, and planning sessions around Music 2021-2025 — together.
May through Fall:
Half-hour pre-recorded panel discussions with civic music leaders around the US and world.
Music Industry Organization Leaders – Civic Leaders, Trade Associations, Entrepreneurs, Tech Innovators, Venues, Educators — from across the US, Europe, Latin America, and Asia
Amplify Music 2020 in April had 39 sessions, 30+ organizations, and 90+ speakers across 20+ countries and 900 registrants – video highlights